5 Honda models named to 2020 KBB Best Buy Awards list
KBB award-winning new Honda vehicles available today in Port Richey
Once again Honda models dominated the Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Awards, placing 5 different nameplates on the exclusive list.
Honda models took home an industry-leading 5 category wins in the 2020 Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Awards, including:
- 2020 Honda Civic: Compact Car – The fun-to-drive, 6-time winner was praised for its high value, strong resale value, reliability, and for setting the bar for the compact car segment.
- 2020 Honda Accord: Midsize Car – This 5-time winner of this popular family car segment boasts long-term affordability, a timeless design, an upscale feel, and a quiet, comfortable ride.
- 2020 Honda CR-V: Compact SUV – Praised by KBB for its revamped look, uncluttered styling, and spacious room for five passengers, this 5-time winner continues to be the benchmark in the compact-SUV class with its features, utility and everyday dependability
- 2020 Honda Odyssey: Minivan – This 5-time winner is no stranger to dominating the minivan category, having received acclaim for its superb quality and utility, comfortable seating for up to 8, abundant safety features, and convenience features.
- 2020 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid: Plug-In Hybrid Car – A 3-time winner praised for its 48-mile pure-EV range* and fuel efficiency, superb driving dynamics, and impressive cargo space and interior utility.
In a year-round effort, KBB Best Buy award-winners are expertly-assessed to determine the best combination of interior room, amenities, comfort, quality of materials and build, infotainment systems, cost to own, overall ease of use, and more.
Award-Winning Hondas Ready For You
For pricing and availability information, browse our new Honda online inventory, call us at (727) 888-2135, or stop by at 8442 U. S. Highway 19, Port Richey FL.
For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
*110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline-only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving-range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving-range rating. Based on 2020 EPA ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.